About - TecJet Digital Printer Skip to content

Efforts are Worthy of Every Trust

resource pic

TecJet Resource

This is a Manufacturer Start From Technical Service

we start technical support for some friend from other countries who has large format printer, DTF printers, Eco-solvent printers, textile printer since 2005

    Our first Team is working for the first batch china large format printer manufacturer, at that time many clients need after service of the printer, we try to help them resolve the issue of the printer, including many types and brands of printer such as infinity, Techwin, JFH, etc.

   At that time, those friends ask for buying printers from us when they have good experience with our technical support, we saw a business opportunity, so we build the company to sell the large format printers and give the full technical support to the client. 

   Since 2006, we have our first client now, we accumulated thousands of clients, and fans, got a lot of approval and trust, of course, we also got some suspicion smear satire, sometimes we think about giving up, but we persevered, and build our own manufactory at 2016. not because we want to build a big company, our only target is to make every small thing better with serious. 

Our History of the past over 10 years

Start sell large format printer with xaar128 printhead .
2009
Co-operation with a Good Manufactory in China, Start Sell Own Brand TJET Printers, Win theTop10 Sales in The Printer Buisness in Alibaba,com at Same Year.
2106
New Technology Printer for Textle printing start, DTF and DTF UV TecJet enter the Market
2006
Attend Expo in JHB SouthAfrica with micolor eco solvent printer, start epson dx5 printer sales and service.
2011
Build our own manufactory in Zhongshan city, our brand change name to TecJet, and open 4 series printer products line,including signage printing, textile printing, flatbed printing and hybrid printing
2019

    Although we can’t give you complete trust and worry-free like the big USA or Japan Brand, nor freely refund or return machines service, we will do our best to make you satisfied. Because we firmly believe that only You can go further by relying on the user’s real feelings. If you encounter after-sales problems, please hope you can understand more. we are not perfect, but we must try to do it well. If you are willing to believe what most people say about us, or if you are willing to give it a try, You can start by buying small machines or parts, and you will know after the experience to know whether we are sincere or not false.

We Believe

If something’s worth doing, it’s worth giving it your best—or in some cases beyond your best.
Murakami Haruki
0 +
Countries Around The World
0 +
Sets Printer Running in Customer Place
0 %+
Client Repeat Purchase

Notification before buying from us

01. Price

our price is follow the current exchange rate, and different deal conditions. we need to calculate the risk value, thanks for your understanding.

02. Packing Standard

the machine packing we have tested for heavy transport, but as our experience that still has some more heavy transport operation will hurt it, please notice the forwarder about it if you arrange it. 

03. New Machine Defect

We have full test steps for the printer before its delivery, including printing with ink, it is normal that the machine has a small ink trace, but if you receive a new printer with a defect, take a photo or video, contact us immediately, thanks

04. Technical Support

we can’t offer 24*7 technical support now, But the most printer problem you can resolve by watching our youtube channel and technical support page, we hope that will resolve 90% of issues, the other 10% please talk to us by WeChat. our engineer will focus on it.

05. Custom Clearance Risk

As our experience of the export printer, the custom of some country is difficult to release the goods, we can prepare the document for it, such as CE, MSDS, etc, and help you to confirm this info by our experience, but we don’t take risk of it. 

06. refund

We don’t accept any reason to return the machine or refund after the client confirms the order(sign the contract or get the client payment), please consider it more carefully before signing.

Be Your Partner

Local printer distrabutor, printing solution supplier, or person have skill of printer technical, we can be your partner, supply you our printer, printing solution and technical support, improve your business going to next step.

Please contact us

Phone +86-13957865956

E-mail  info@tecjetchina.com

Head Office

Manufacturer